Friday, May 15, 2009
I extremely detest mother tongue intensive revision.And because of this, our lessons end at 5.30pm or later everyday.
And after that, our Chinese teacher would give us revision papers to do.
Give us things to memorise.
And expect us to complete EVERYTHING on the next day.
I dislike my Chinese teacher also...
The problem is that i can't memorise.
Nothing goes into my head during lessons.
And for me is like memorising something you can't put in words.
Chinese is soooooooo difficult.
However, never did I expect that I will have to use Chinese as one of my L1R5.
Mid-Year was horribly done.
I have an L1R5 of 29.
So not my expectations.
Where can I go with such results?
I failed 3 subjects.
I aced in nothing.
I suck in everything.
I really don't like studying.
It's just so difficult and challenging.

New Slingbag
Dress